LINGUAPHONE L21 Online French
– Fully Digital Course – All Levels (1,2,3)
Learn the French language at your own pace and in your own time. | Learn to speak, read and write French. | Success Guaranteed.
The fully digital package includes:
- 3 Levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Fully Digital Online Course Material
- MP3 Audio sessions accessible Online through any device (Computer, Tablet or Mobile)
- Learn French | Beginner to Advanced levels
- Develop an active vocabulary of over 2,000 French words and the ability to use them for effective communication
- Master correct pronunciation and an authentic accent
- Linguaphone’s proven famous methodology – “Listen, Speak, Understand”
- Easy to follow, clear instructions for each level
- As comprehensive and as effective as classroom-based learning
- Learn Frenchat your own pace and in your own time
- Professional actors/narrators and native French speakers
- Over 500 Audio sessions linked to the lessons – regular opportunities for you to practice and perfect your pronunciation
- Topics include a wide range of social, travel and business scenarios
- Regular self assessment tests to help you measure your own progress
- Detailed Glossary and revision sections at the end of each level
- Handy hints and tips to help you progress faster
Full Learning Support for the full duration of the course + 2 additional months after the end of the course
- Online Session: One Weekly Online Zoom Session with our certified French teachers (Duration: 45 minutes)
- Direct Chat: You will study and learn French for 45 minutes every day at your own convenience with the support of our certified French teachers via WhatsApp messages (Reply within 24 hours)
- Regular Tests to measure your progress.
- After completing and passing the final exam, the learner will get a certificate from the LINGUAPHONE GROUP LIMITED headquarters based in London.
This French language course is suitable for beginners as no previous knowledge of the French language is necessary. It’s also a popular choice for those who may have learned some French in the past and want to refresh and improve.
The course covers Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels in the French language . It’s important to remember that a Linguaphone French course does not simply teach you handy words and phrases. The course is designed to teach you how the language works and how to use it effectively in any real life situation. So whether it’s for work or pleasure, Linguaphone will give you the confidence to speak French freely and with flair.
As you encounter new vocabulary (more than 2,000 words) you will also be taught structures that will allow you to understand and be understood. You’ll be speaking French in no time. For example
- Expressing your opinion e.g. Talking about yourself / making light conversation / socialising / business scenarios
- Dealing with hospitality e.g. Hotels, restaurants, cafes, etc
- Travel and transport e.g. directions, public transport, car hire, etc
- Out and about – e.g. shopping, post office, bank and local authorities
- Emergencies – e.g. doctor, dentist, hospital, police etc.
+ many more practical topics and everyday situations
A word of advice in choosing any language course; don’t worry too much about just learning vocabulary and phrases, if that’s all you want, just buy a phrasebook. If you really want to know how to speak French, how to freely express your thoughts and feelings, how to comfortably understand native French speakers and how to call yourself aFrench Speaker – then choose Linguaphone. It’s like having your own private tutor, at home.
HOW IT WORKS:
Linguaphone L21 Online French is a suitable course for anyone who wants to learn French for the purpose of real-life communication, whatever their special interests may be. Don’t worry if you haven’t been studying for some time. It’s very easy to follow and geared to help you progress rapidly. There’s no pressure here. You’ll learn at your own pace and in your own time. English instructions are provided throughout the course so it’s a bit like having your own personal tutor.
The course is divided into separate levels. There is a revision scheme and regular self assessment tests to ensure you retain the new language as you progress through the course. After only a couple of weeks you’ll be surprised at just how much you’ve learnt. Although it’s possible to complete the course within 16 weeks, with Linguaphone you can study in your own time and at your own pace.
It’s an enjoyable, yet highly effective way of learning French.
THE LINGUAPHONE METHOD:
The Linguaphone method is based on two simple principles:
- You learn faster when you enjoy what you are doing.
- You make progress if the sort of language you learn is useful and presented in a believable, familiar context.
Speaking a new language is an active skill – something you learn by doing, not just studying. This is the practical approach taken by Linguaphone to language learning. You will start to speak during the very first lesson. The course begins simply, building your confidence session by session. Soon after, longer sentences are introduced to enable the expression of more detailed and complex thoughts. But the course always concentrates on useful, authentic everyday words and situations. The result is that, after completing a Linguaphone course, you will have a thorough understanding of the target language and be able to converse with and understand real people speaking the language.
The study sequence, LISTEN, UNDERSTAND and SPEAK, used in Linguaphone courses is fundamental to the Linguaphone method of learning.
Listening to native speakers is the most relaxing and involved way to learn, helping you associate the sounds you hear with the words and sentences you read. The native speakers in this course begin by speaking slowly (but without distorting the intonation of the language) and, as the course progresses, speak at normal speed.
By listening and reading the language, you begin to discover what each word means. Everyday objects have exciting new names. Gradually words, then phrases, become clear and your reading, writing and speaking of the language will improve.
Many people find that speaking their new language is the hardest part. But Linguaphone’s method makes sure that you start speaking from the very first lesson with the correct pronunciation. Imitating the voices of the native speakers on the course will help you get used to the intonation and accent. Later on in the course, you will have the opportunity to take part in conversations. Each lesson introduces new themes featuring useful words and phrases thus developing your conversational skills and confidence.
AVAILABLE ONLINE COMPLETE LANGUAGE COURSES:
Millions of people around the world have successfully learned to speak a new language with Linguaphone L21 Online Complete courses.
Choose from our 10 popular Online Complete Language Courses:
- Chinese Mandarin
- Lectures 66
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 174870
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes